Build your marketing muscle
Marketing Strategy Fundamentals: The Art Of Selling Your Products Through Superb Marketing Efforts
Understanding how marketing impacts your business makes a huge difference to your bottom line.
Whether you are an entrepreneur or a corporate executive. Regardless of what industry you’re operating in.
Unfortunately marketing has earned itself a bad reputation. More often than not my clients will tell me they hate marketing. For so many reasons. I get it.
Social media influencers and gurus (often with a year or two of practical experience but very convincing social media presence) will tell you you must have this, that, and the other.
There is no MUST HAVE, MUST DO in marketing. Email campaigns are great for some, not for others. TikTok works for some, not for others. Networking is perfect for some, not for others. Events are necessary for some, not for others. Social Media campaigns are important for some, not for others.
Just like our beautiful unique, one of a kind bodies. Every business is unique and needs a marketing strategy that is unique. We don’t have to recreate the wheel – this is not what I am saying – but we want to make sure you’re spending your marketing budget and your precious time where it will work for your business.
This course is all about helping you avoid the next shiny thing (throwing money down the drain and potentially harming your brand) and getting you or your team focused and investing your time and money where it will grow your customers and increase your sales.
The Build your Marketing Muscle course will build your knowledge, so that you choose the best marketing strategy for your business and your customers. And when your marketing muscle starts to grow you will understand how MARKETING WORKS FOR YOU and that MARKETING IS AN INVESTMENT AND NOT A WASTE OF MONEY.
We take the complex every changing world of marketing and present each piece of the puzzle in a way can understand.
We give plenty of practical examples to make your learning fun and easy to understand and to help you implement what you’re learning into your business, straight away.
Topics you’ll learn include:
- Building a Marketing plan
- Conducting marketing research
- Collecting primary data for marketing research
- Performing client segmentation
- Selecting a target customer group
- Understanding the 4Ps of Marketing
- Classifying a firm’s products
- The importance of product branding
- Subtleties of product packaging
- Understanding the factors shaping product pricing
- The right way to approach product pricing
- Organising product distribution
- Setting up an effective promotional campaign
- Working with the four Ps of Marketing in a dynamic environment
- Establishing and Tracking KPIs
- Calculating and monitoring Customer Lifetime Value