Create your customer avatar
Attract, Connect and Sell More to Your Ideal Customer Every Single Time by Creating a Customer Avatar.
Do you know exactly who you’re selling to?
If you answered something like: women, small business owners, teenagers or mothers…
…then you’re probably not selling to anybody
Truly understanding your target market is one of the most important things when it comes to starting to market and sell products or services.
Only by having a clear idea in your mind of who you would like to reach, sell to or help can you tailor and target your messages and have the strong impact on your target audience that will lead them to take action (yes, we want your target market to buy your goods and services and ignore your competitors – not the other way around).
This is your secret to success
So how do you get information about your customer and have a deep understanding of what they desire and what they fear the most?
By creating a customer avatar.
The customer avatar starts by identifying your best customer – the person most likely to buy from you time and again and respond to your marketing with the greatest enthusiasm.
The Customer Avatar course is a step-by-step process to create your ideal customer avatar so you have laser focus when building your product and doing your marketing. When you have laser focus you can sell more of your products and services without spending more money on your marketing because you’re speaking to exactly who you’re selling to.
In this workshop we’ll cover…
- Why customer “avatars” are the secret key to your marketing success and how to create them.
- What the critical pieces of information you need to have on your target market to create a customer avatar.
- How to go about collecting information about your customer avatar.
- The psychology behind turning your product from “nice to have” to a solution your market has the “burning desire” to pay for
This workshop is perfect for you if…
- You’re looking to maximise your marketing efforts so you’re spending less dollars on advertising and getting more eyes on your products or services, more traffic, more leads and more sales.
- You’re looking to get people to listen to what you have to say and take action on your content.
- You’re looking to get ahead of your competitors by cutting through the social media noise and speaking directly to your customers.
Remember, any part of the marketing and sales process that “touches” the customer (which is pretty much EVERYTHING) will improve when you get clear on your customer avatar.